Gas-turbine technologies for transport, defense and energy industries
• After the battle for Moscow the Soviet government made a decision to resume the activity of the Rybinsk plant with a new No.36.
Photo: Destroyed buildings of the plant.
• КB-2 МАI was evacuated from Ufa to Rybinsk plant No.36 site. Foundation of ОКB-250 headed by V.А. Dobrynin.
Photo: V.А. Dobrynin.
• Resume of the series production (АSh-62IR piston engine) at the Rybinsk plant.
Photo: Production of the АSh-62IR engines, 1940s.
• Equipment of the legendary Аn-2 transport aircraft powered by the АSh-62IR engines manufactured in Rybinsk started.
Photo: Аn-2 light transport aircraft.
• Start of development of the VD-4К engine (V.А. Dobrynin, designer) for the Тu-85 strategic bomber.
• Mastering of series production of the АSh-73ТК piston engine (А.D. Shvetsov, designer) for the Tu-4 long-range bomber.
Photo: Тu-85 strategic bomber.
• Start of development of the series VD-7 turbojet engines, later powered the 3М, М-50 strategic bombers, Тu-22 supersonic bombers.
Photo: VD-7B turbojet engine.
• Start of series production of the АL-7F-1 turbojet engines (А.М. Lyulka, designer) for the Su-7B fighter-bombers, Su-9 interceptors.
• P.F. Derunov was appointed the director of the plant. His contribution in consolidation and development of the company was significant.
Photo: P.F. Derunov, general director.
More information request
АО «Объединенная двигателестроительная корпорация» (ОДК)
Страница в сети Интернет, предоставляемая распространителем информации на рынке ценных бумаг
Russian Engineering Union
© PJSC «UEC-Saturn» 2015-2019