Gas-turbine technologies for transport, defense and energy industries
• After the battle for Moscow the Soviet government made a decision to resume the activity of the Rybinsk plant with a new No.36.
Photo: Destroyed buildings of the plant.
• ÊB-2 ÌÀI was evacuated from Ufa to Rybinsk plant No.36 site. Foundation of ÎÊB-250 headed by V.À. Dobrynin.
Photo: V.À. Dobrynin.
• Resume of the series production (ÀSh-62IR piston engine) at the Rybinsk plant.
Photo: Production of the ÀSh-62IR engines, 1940s.
• Equipment of the legendary Àn-2 transport aircraft powered by the ÀSh-62IR engines manufactured in Rybinsk started.
Photo: Àn-2 light transport aircraft.
• Start of development of the VD-4Ê engine (V.À. Dobrynin, designer) for the Òu-85 strategic bomber.
• Mastering of series production of the ÀSh-73ÒÊ piston engine (À.D. Shvetsov, designer) for the Tu-4 long-range bomber.
Photo: Òu-85 strategic bomber.
• Start of development of the series VD-7 turbojet engines, later powered the 3Ì, Ì-50 strategic bombers, Òu-22 supersonic bombers.
Photo: VD-7B turbojet engine.
• Start of series production of the ÀL-7F-1 turbojet engines (À.Ì. Lyulka, designer) for the Su-7B fighter-bombers, Su-9 interceptors.
• P.F. Derunov was appointed the director of the plant. His contribution in consolidation and development of the company was significant.
Photo: P.F. Derunov, general director.
More information request
Ñòðàíèöà â ñåòè Èíòåðíåò, ïðåäîñòàâëÿåìàÿ ðàñïðîñòðàíèòåëåì èíôîðìàöèè íà ðûíêå öåííûõ áóìàã
Russian Engineering Union
© PJSC «UEC-Saturn» 2015-2019