Gas-turbine technologies for transport, defense and energy industries
• Start of series production of the D-30КU-154 turbofan engine (P.А. Solovyov, designer) for the Тu-154М medium-range passenger aircraft.
Photo: P.А. Solovyov, designer, D-30КU/КP series aircraft engines.
• The RD-38 engine (P.А. Kolesov, designer) for the Yak-38М ship-deck attack aircraft was produced.
Photo: Yak-38МP, VSTOL deck attack aircraft.
• Start of production of the RD-600V turboshaft engine for the Ка-60 Kasatka multipurpose helicopter and ТVD-1500 turboprop engine for regional aircraft.
Photo: Ка-60 Kasatka multipurpose helicopter.
• The Rybinsk engine-building plant and Rybinsk engine-building design bureau were reorganized into Rybinsk motors JSC and Rybinsk engine-building design bureau JSC correspondingly.
Photo: The company in the middle 1990s.
• The Navy of Russia defined the Rybinsk engine-building design bureau as the main base for development of the Russian made marine gas-turbine engines.
Photo: М70FRU marine gas-turbine engine.
• Design and preparations for production operation of the first GTD-110 gas turbines of high capacity.
Photo: GTD-110 gas turbine.
More information request
Страница в сети Интернет, предоставляемая распространителем информации на рынке ценных бумаг
Russian Engineering Union
© PJSC «UEC-Saturn» 2015-2018