Site news 25.06.2008
June 24, 2008, Annual UMPO Shareholders General Meeting was convened.
Yu. Pustovgarov, UMPO Chairman of the Board, and À.Artyukhov, UMPO General Director, in their speeches to shareholders said that 2007 has become another year of successful company work. Sales revenue of goods manufactured, which for the first time overcame 15 billion, amounts to RUB 15,8 billion, clear profit amounts to RUB 427 million. The last year was marked with various important work events and achievements. The most important of them is, certainly, the beginning of integration with NPO Saturn in the framework of UMPO and NPO Saturn strategic partnership memorandum.
The shareholders meeting approved the annual report and annual financial statements for 2007. UMPO shareholders decided not to pay dividends by the results of 2007, as well as approved profit and loss distribution according to the results of 2007 financial year.
New Board and auditing committee were set up.
According to election returns, UMPO Board includes:
1. Alexander Artyukhov – UMPO General Director,
2. Sergei Evstafiev – UMPO Deputy General Director-Commercial Director,
3. Valery Zhigalov – Director, NPO Saturn Moscow affiliate – A. Lyulka Scientific-and-Technical Center,
4. Oleg Zainullin – NPO Saturn Deputy General Director, Corporate Management,
5. Vyacheslav Kislitzin – UMPO Deputy General Director, Economics,
6. Yuri Lastochkin – NPO SATURN General Director,
7. Dmitry Lelikov – OPK Oboronprom First Deputy General Director,
8. Leonid Mozhejko – NPO Saturn Director, Economics and Finance,
9. Sergei Pavlinich – First Deputy General Director – UMPO Technical Director
10. Yuri Pustovgarov – Deputy Prime-Minister of Bashkortostan Government - Industry, Investment and Innovation Strategy Minister of Bashkortostan
11. Andrey Reus – OPK Oboronprom General Director,
12. Rinat Sakaev – UMPO Director, Foreign Economic Activity,
13. Sergei Chuklinov - NPO Saturn Deputy General Director,
14. Reshat Shireev– UMPO Deputy General Director- Financial Director
15. State representative, appointed without elections in the order of special “golden share” right use.
Auditing committee includes:
1. Yulia Dmitrieva – NPO Saturn, Head of Department, subsidiaries
2. Alexander Dormidontov – Head of UMPO Planning-and-Economics Department
3. Lyudmila Kovaleva – UMPO Deputy Chief Accountant
4. Anatoly Kochnev – UMPO Deputy Chief Accountant
5. Ivan Krasnykh – Head of UMPO Labor and Wages Department,
6. Nadezhda Romanova – Head of UMPO Financial Accounting Department,
7. State representative, appointed without elections in the order of special “golden share” right use.
Audit Safety Consulting was approved as the Company auditor for 2008.
Shareholders have not approved the new revision of the UMPO Charter, and approved UMPO internal documents, new revisions, i.e. Regulations for UMPO shareholders general meetings preparation and holding procedures and Regulations for UMPO Board.
New Board meeting was convened on the same day, where Yuri Lastochkin, NPO SATURN General Director, was appointed Chairman of the Board. Sergei Evstafiev, UMPO Deputy Director – Commercial Director was appointed Vice Chairman.
UMPO press office:
Tel.: (347) 267-85-45
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgREAD ALL...