Site news 30.06.2011
On June, 30th 2011 the annual general NPO Saturn shareholders meeting took place. The shareholders and their duly authorized representatives owning 97% of the deposited and paid-in shares attended the meeting.
The shareholders approved the company’s annual report, annual accounting statement including the P&L statement and the company’s profit and loss distribution based on the results of the 2010 financial year. It was decided not to pay dividends following the results of 2010.
By the shareholders’ decision the following individuals have been elected to the company’s board of directors:
1. Aleksandr Viktorovich Artyukhov, UMPO CEO.
2. Sergey Alekseevich Vakhrukov, governor of Yaroslavl Region.
3. Vladimir Aleksandrovich Gavrilov, vice-president – head of the 1st major account division of the 1st corporate block of VTB bank OJSC.
4. Ivan Maksimovich Goncharenko, first deputy general director of FSUC Rosoboronexport.
5. Dmitry Yuryevich Lelikov, first deputy general director of OBORONPROM OJSC.
6. Dmitry Vladimirovich Pospelov, managing director of the 1st major account division of the 1st corporate block of VTB bank OJSC.
7. Andrey Georgievich Reus, general director of OBORONPROM OJSC, general director of MC ODK.
8. Ilya Nikolaevich Fedorov, NPO SATURN CEO.
9. Dmitry Evgenyevich Shugaev, deputy general director of State corporation Rostekhnologii.
NPO Saturn chairman of the board of directors will be elected during the first sitting of the newly elected board.
The audit firm Scientific-technical audit center for the companies of the defense and industry complex, Ltd. was approved as Saturn’s auditor for 2011.