Новости компании 30.07.2020
July 30, 2020, Rybinsk. – PJSC UEC-Saturn (a part of United Engine Corporation, a Rostec State Corporation company) summarized the results of a contest in the field of program-project management.
With a view to ensuring the competitive capacity of an enterprise it is necessary to change rapidly depending on the external environment and missions assigned within the selected corporate strategy. Project activities are a widely recognized efficient tool to implement changes. It is essential that the projects are implemented within long-term programs and have a synergetic effect to reach business objectives of the company and United Engine Corporation as a body.
Regular contests aim at the introduction and entrenchment of program-project principles and approaches in all PJSC UEC-Saturn's subdivisions. The contest task is to define and secure the company's best practices, to standardize them and to offer an opportunity to apply them in other projects. The contest also aims at defining beacons of success, which actively pursue assigned missions.
The application of program-project principles implies not only providing a specific useful benefit for the enterprise but also team building, development of the skill to work in teams comprising of representatives from different departments.
Following the 2020 contest campaign at PJSC UEC-Saturn, the winners were defined in five categories: "The Project of the Year", "The Project Team of the Year", "The Year's Start", "The Best Young Project Manager", "The Best Project Manager".
In the category "The project of the Year":
- the top place was taken by the "Formalization of Business Processes for Establishing and Managing the Budget of a Production Division Subordinate to the Production Director" project managed by Larisa Luzina, Outsourcing Development Project Manager;
- the second place was taken by the "Entry into Service of a Hangar Test Bench for Gas Turbine Power Generating Unit SGTG-8 for Marine Vessels and Coastal Objects" project managed by Aleksandr Aleksandrov, Deputy General Designer for Tests;
- the third place was taken by the "Efficiency Improvement of the System Used to Organize, Monitor and Deliver Practical Training to College Students in PJSC UEC-Saturn's Subdivisions" project managed by Elena Rumyantseva, Head of Project Management Team for Training of Managers and Specialists of the Training Center.
The winner in the "Project Team of the Year" nomination was the team with the "Update of an Inspector's Reference Guide" project managed by Tatyana Smentsareva, Head of Technical Inspection Bureau, shop 4.
In the category "The Year's Start":
- the top place was taken by the "Improvement of Training Efficiency for Blue-collar Apprentices in vocational professions in PJSC UEC-Saturn's Subdivisions" project managed by Marina Shabrova, Specialist of Project Management Team for Training of Managers and Specialists of the Training Center;
- the second place was taken by the "Reduction of the Time for Development and Implementation of Engineering Processes in Shop # 712" project managed by Olga Bulanova, Process Engineer, category 1, shop # 712;
- the third place was awarded to the "Efficiency Improvement of the Process of Selecting Parts Based on Parameters Defined at Design Documentation Development" project managed by Evgenia Korzinina, Design Engineer, category 1, Production Series Support Design Department.
Oleg Voropanov, Engineer, category 1, Department of Knowledge and R&D Management, was recognized as the winner in the "Best Young Project Manager" nomination.
Larisa Luzina, Outsourcing Development Project Manager, was announced to be the winner in the "Best Project Manager" nomination. PJSC "UEC-Saturn" is an engine-manufacturing company specialized in the design and development, production and after-market support of gas turbine engines for commercial aviation, power generation and gas compression as well as for ships and vessels.PJSC UEC-Saturn is a member of Russia’s Mechanical Engineers Union, an All-Russian industrial association of employers. The Yaroslavl regional division of the All-Russian public organization ‘Russia’s Mechanical Engineers Union’ is headed by PJSC UEC-Saturn's Managing Director. United Engine Corporation (JSC) (a Rostec State Corporation company) is an integrated organization specialized in the design and development, serial production and after-market support of engines for military and commercial aviation, space programs, the Navy as well as for the oil and gas industry and power generation. Rostec State Corporation is one of the biggest industrial companies in Russia. It includes over 800 scientific and production enterprises in 60 regions of the country. The key areas of activity are aircraft industry, radio electronics, medical technologies, innovative materials etc. The Rostec portfolio spans such renowned brands as AVTOVAZ, KAMAZ, Kalashnikov Concern, Russian Helicopters, UEC, Uralvagonzavod, Shvabe and others. Rostec is fully engaged in the implementation of 12 national projects. The company is a key supplier of Smart City technologies, it deals with the digitalization of state management, industry, social sectors, devises development plans for 5G wireless communication technologies, industrial Internet of Things, big data and block-chain systems. Rostec is a partner of the world's leading manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus, Daimler, Pirelli, Renault etc. The corporation's products are delivered to more than 100 countries. Almost a third of the company's receipts comes from the export of high-tech products.
UEC-Saturn PJSC press service
Phone: (4855) – 328-898,