The youth board of UEC-Saturn is active since May, 2000.
The employees aged from 14 to 35 independently the profession, activity, qualification, education level, political and religious views can be a member of the youth association.
The youth board of UEC-Saturn is a constantly acting executive body of UEC-Saturn.
The youth board provides support for the company’s youth by implementation of actions which develop professional, creative work, sport and intellectual features of employees.
Target and mission
Target: Formation of common corporate spirit, increase of the level of the youth’s devotion to the company and advanced programs due to additional capability of self-actualization in sport, creative work and professional development by the company’s youth.
Mission: Strengthening and development of design, technical and production of the company’s potential by formation of professional, responsible and solidary collective.
• provision of conditions for improvement of the youth’s creative initiative
• provision of the system for identification and support of inventive and rationalization works which involve the youth for participation in advanced designs
• provision of conditions for the exchange of experience of members of the youth association with other organizations
• development and active assistance in implementation of actions which improve social status of the company’s youth
• development and implementation of actions for improvement of professional skills and qualification of young employees of the company
• forming and development of actions manufacture adaptation of the youth at the company
• organization of cultural and popular actions for the company’s youth
• implementation of sport and tourist work with the company’s youth
• organization and holding of sport events with educational institutions of the town within the career guidance
• development and implementation of actions for attracting the youth to the company