Gas-turbine technologies for transport, defense and energy industries
/ Engines for trainer aircraft /
The AL-55/I - turbofan engine, designed for new generation trainer aircraft.
• UEC-Saturn: core, final assembly, power plant integration, ground and flight tests; leading contractor of engine development; associate contractor of licensed production
• UMPO (UEC): low pressure spool; associate contractor of engine development; leading contractor of licensed production
• 3-stage low pressure compressor
• 5-stage high pressure compressor
• annular combustor
• 1-stage high pressure turbine
• 1-stage low pressure turbine
Maximum mode thrust, kgf
Inlet diameter, m
• possibility of engine use for single-engine aircraft
• engine modular design provides high maintainability and low operating cost
• up-to-date digital engine control system with backing up hydromechanical channel provides flight safety and high diagnostic capability
• integrated starter-generator provides engine start and electric power supply for aircraft systems
• single AL-55 HP Core enables development of engine family for various applications, incl. afterburning and thrust vectoring modifications
The family of engines based on the AL-55 HP core destined for basic and advanced trainer and other types of aircraft.
On the base of AL-55 HP Core, UEC-Saturn has created the АL-55I engine for basic trainer aircraft developed by foreign Customer.
Contacts (sales and services)
More information request
Страница в сети Интернет, предоставляемая распространителем информации на рынке ценных бумаг
Russian Engineering Union
© PJSC «UEC-Saturn» 2015-2018