ÐÅÇÅÐÂÍÀß ÊÎÏÈß ÑÀÉÒÀ!Âû ìîæåòå ÏÅÐÅÉÒÈ íà ÎÑÍÎÂÍÓÞ âåðñèþ ñàéòà
Engines for military aircraft and UAS AL-55
Development: NPO Saturn JSC
Production: NPO Saturn JSC in cooperation with UMPO JSC
AL-55 – turbofan engine for advanced trainers and light attack aircraft.
The engine design allows developing on its base a family of advanced engines for various purposes with the thrust from 1 760 to 5 000 kgf. It is also possible to equip the engine with a vectoring thrust nozzle and afterburner.
• 3 stages low pressure compressor
• 5 stages high pressure compressor
• annular combustion chamber
• 1 stage high pressure turbine
• 1 stage low pressure turbine
On the base of AL-55 engine NPO Saturn has created the ÀL-55I engine for HJT-36 basic trainer developed by HAL Corporation (India). The first flight of HJT-36 trainer was on May 9, 2009. The organization of the AL-55I licensed serial production in India is under way.
The family of engines based on the AL-55 HP core can power various types of modern aircraft:
• basic trainers
• future UAV (unmanned air vehicles)
• advanced trainers and light attack aircraft
• light front-line fighters
• advanced design solutions and materials, including AL-31F/FP and 117S engine family derived ones
• modular design provides high maintainability and lower operating cost
• advanced engine automatic control system provides flight safety and high diagnostic capability
Contacts (after sales support)
[ Go to gallery... ]
30 March - A meeting of Coordinating Intersectorial Committee on gas compressor units and gas turbine engines t...
[ More... ]
LATEST NEWS ABOUT US