ÐÅÇÅÐÂÍÀß ÊÎÏÈß ÑÀÉÒÀ!Âû ìîæåòå ÏÅÐÅÉÒÈ íà ÎÑÍÎÂÍÓÞ âåðñèþ ñàéòà
Industrial gas turbines DO49R
Development: NPO Saturn JSC
Production: NPO Saturn JSC
DÎ49R – single-shaft gas turbine featuring a built-in coaxial reduction gear for application within low capacity power generating stations (from 2.5 to 15 MW and above).
• 10-stages axial-centrifugal compressor
• tubular combustor (2 flame tubes)
• 3-stages turbine
• built-in coaxial reduction gear (reduction ratio 1:4.66)
DO49R gas turbine is used to drive the electric generators within for power generating stations (GTES-2.5 and other), rated at low output capacity (from 2.5 to 15 MW and above), designed for electrical and heat power generation in simple and cogeneration cycles.
• single-shaft design provides a high quality of output energy and good behavior at the unsteady conditions
• high fuel efficiency, that allows to reduce the cost of energy produced
• modular replacement of the gas turbine, reduction gear, other components in operation
• high sulfur corrosion and maritime climate resistance
• possibility to use the different fuels: gaseous fuels (natural gas, oil gas) and liquid fuels (kerosene, diesel fuel)
• flexibility of integration into available power supply systems of housing and communal services or industrial enterprises
*2 - when operated within GTA/GTES/PGU (depending on the heat recovery steam generator modification)
Contacts (after sales support)
[ Go to gallery... ]
7 February - Magazine "A springboard to success" of UEC JSC's Division "Engines for civil aircraft" became the le...
[ More... ]
LATEST NEWS ABOUT US