ÐÅÇÅÐÂÍÀß ÊÎÏÈß ÑÀÉÒÀ!Âû ìîæåòå ÏÅÐÅÉÒÈ íà ÎÑÍÎÂÍÓÞ âåðñèþ ñàéòà
Engines for commercial and transport aircraft TVD-1500B
Development: NPO Saturn JSC
Production: NPO Saturn JSC
TVD-1500B – turboprop engine for general aviation aircraft.
• 4 stages mixed-flow compressor with variable stator vanes
• reverse-flow combustion chamber
• 2 stages high pressure turbine
• 2 stages power turbine
• FADEC with redundant hydromechanical channel
TVD-1500B turboprop engine is based on NPO Saturn’s RD-600V turboshaft engine HP core.
Engine is designed for general aviation aircraft with seating capacity up to 30 passengers.
• modular design and FADEC system provide high operating performances, maintainability, operation on technical condition
• capability of operation on unpaved airfields
** – (H=3 000 m; M=0.3; ÌÑÀ)
Contacts (after sales support)
[ Go to gallery... ]
30 March - A meeting of Coordinating Intersectorial Committee on gas compressor units and gas turbine engines t...
[ More... ]
LATEST NEWS ABOUT US