ÐÅÇÅÐÂÍÀß ÊÎÏÈß ÑÀÉÒÀ!
Âû ìîæåòå ÏÅÐÅÉÒÈ íà ÎÑÍÎÂÍÓÞ âåðñèþ ñàéòà
Company Quality system
Strengthening the defense and power safety of the state and development of its scientific and technical potential by means of creating advanced technology competitive products.OBJECTIVE
- To meet customer requirements and expectations, including Government Customer.
- To achieve the position of the Russian engine-building leader for aviation, Navy and power engineering.
- To improve the prestige of NPO Saturn trademark as a guarantee of quality and reliability in partnership.
- Creating the corporate quality management system on the basis of TQM principles.
- Constant raise of product competitiveness through its modernization, quality improvement, original service and efficient use of resources.
- Orientation toward the best world achievements and high technologies.
- Leadership of management of all levels in quality issues. Development of teamwork aimed at the personnel involvement in the process of improvement of the enterprise activity effectiveness.
- Fulfillment of legislative and obligatory society requirements.
- Consumer market and world leaders’ achievements research.
- Proficiency, competence and personal responsibility of every employee for his work results based on qualification improvement and training.
- Decrease of the consumer’s risk, improvement of effectiveness of activities aimed at product quality assurance at all stages of product life cycle and prevention of deviations from specified requirements.
- Regular monitoring of Company processes, personnel, customer, and society satisfaction aimed at detailed analysis and continual improvement of quality management system effectiveness.
- The Company management is responsible for the quality of manufactured product, it guarantees provision and effective use of resources, and calls all the Company’s employees to join their efforts towards realization of the Quality Policy.
24 April - Advanced manufacturing technologies for the "Factories of the Future" project became the key topic o...