Engines for commercial and transport aircraft RD-600V
Development: NPO Saturn JSC
Production: NPO Saturn JSC
RD-600V – turboshaft engine for multi-purpose medium-size commercial helicopters.
• 4 stages mixed-flow compressor with variable stator vanes
• reverse-flow combustion chamber
• 2 stages high pressure turbine
• 2 stages power turbine
• built-in intermediate reduction gear
RD-600V engine is designed for multi-purpose medium-size commercial helicopters, which can be used for passenger carriage, freight hauling aboard and on external sling, ambulance operations, salvage and rescue operations, ice reconnaissance and patrol operations of different kinds, controlling the water and trade zones boundaries, maintenance of gas and oil pipelines, gas and oil fields, etc.
• modular design and FADEC system provide high operating performances, maintainability, operation on technical condition
• built-in intermediate reduction gear allows to simplify the design of helicopter reduction gear rotor drive and provides high weight-to-dimension helicopter characteristics
** – (H=0 m; M=0; МСА)
Contacts (after sales support)
The engineering solutions offered by NPO Saturn
[ Go to gallery... ]
22 March - A collaboration agreement has been signed between NPO Saturn PJSC, the Fyodor Volkov Russian State A...
[ More... ]
LATEST NEWS ABOUT US
|© NPO "SATURN" 2006-2015 , Powered by SprinCMS 2.62|