Industrial gas turbines GTD-6/8RM
Development: NPO Saturn JSC
Production: NPO Saturn JSC
GTD-6RM and GTD-8RM – two-shaft gas turbines for application within low-to-medium capacity power generating units and stations (from 6 to 64 MW and above).
GTD-6/8RM based on D30KU/KP aircraft engine family – the most prevailing and reliable engines for passenger and cargo/military transport aircraft in Russian aviation history (the total running time in operation exceeds 55 million flight hours).
• 11-stages compressor with variable IGV
• cannular combustion chamber
• 2-stages turbine
• 4-stages power turbine
GТD-6/8RМ gas turbines are used to drive the electric generators within GTA-6/8RM gas-turbine units, applied within power generating stations (GTES-12/24/etc.), rated at low-to-medium output capacity (from 6 to 64 MW and above), designed for electrical and heat power generation in simple, combined and cogeneration cycles.
• GTD-6/8RM high reliability ensured by the reliability and operational experience of D30KU/KP aircraft engine family
• possibility to use the different fuels: gaseous fuels (natural gas, oil gas) and liquid fuels (kerosene, diesel fuel)
• GTD-6/8RM total running time in operation, being installed into GTA and GTES, counts more than 1 mln. hours
*2 - when operated within the GTA/GTES/PGU (depending on the heat recovery steam generator modification)
Contacts (after sales support)
The engineering solutions offered by NPO Saturn
[ Go to gallery... ]
27 February - NPO Saturn PJSC's XXXIII Youth (winter) meeting was held February 27, 2017, Rybinsk. - One more NPO ...
[ More... ]
LATEST NEWS ABOUT US
|© NPO "SATURN" 2006-2015 , Powered by SprinCMS 2.62|